[G4] Dual 867MHz MDD with 17" Apple Cinema Display for Sale

Aaron Willems aaron at macmanifest.com
Mon Aug 22 15:49:02 PDT 2005

Greetings,

Before I put this on Craigslist/Ebay, I thought I would give you guys 1st
dibs. I'm selling my Dual 867MHz MDD G4. The System has 4 HD's installed,
1 60GB and 3 120 GB. The 60 GB drive is the boot drive, the other 3 are
Stripped into a Raid Set. There is 1 GB of RAM, Dual DVD Drives 1X
SuperDrive and DVD Combo 16X CD/RW. It also has a USB 2.0/Firewire PCI
card installed. The Apple 17" Cinema display is still under Warranty.
Software includes Panther/iLife 04 plus what ever came with the computer.
I have all the original CD's/Manuals. I've even included my 2 Button
Scroll mouse from MacMice. (And yes the system is OS 9 Bootable)

System works fine. I've had it for 2 years plus, no problems to report.
Just be aware that because I installed 2 DVD Drives/4 HD's that the fan
noise is louder than normal.

I live in the East Bay California near Oakland. I prefer you come pick it
up, but it you really want it, we can talk about shipping, as long as you
pay for it.

All of this can be yours for $1,000.  Please email if you have any questions,
--
Aaron Willems
aaron at macmanifest.com
http://www.MacManifest.com
Spreading the Good Word about Today's Macintosh.