[G4] I have a Sawtooth G4 I'd like to sell.

Benjamin Dittman bigben26 at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 25 21:06:56 PDT 2005

I am trying to gauge the interest among those on this list in purchasing
my Sawtooth G4.
Its stats are as follows:

400 Mhz G4 Processor with 1 MB L2 cache
100 Mhz System bus
Apple Bootable CD-RW drive
896 MB of RAM (Supports up to 1.5 GB)
1 10 GB Western Digital Hard Drive
1 40 GB Maxtor Hard Drive
2 USB 1.1 Ports
2 Firewire Ports
Nvidia GeForce 2 MX AGP Graphics card with 32 MB VRAM
(Upgraded from stock ATI Rage 128 Pro AGP card)
SCSI via PCI card
3 PCI slots (one filled by SCSI card)
1 AGP Slot (Occupied by Nvidia GeForce 2 MX card)
Built-in Zip 100 Drive
Built-in 56k Modem
Built-in 10/100 Base-T Ethernet

I'm trying to get somewhere between $300-$320 for it.  I generally
accept payments through PayPal, if it is a PayPal e-check I ship when
the e-check clears.  I figured this list might be a good place to
advertise, being among G4 users.