[G4] Jumper advice

Ron Michael ronmichael at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 10:07:20 PDT 2005

I'm sorry my apostrophes have caused so much concern thus losing my
original message. Plus I get a lecture from John. What may be "simple
and straight forward" to one person might be confusing to another,
which is the point of these lists, or so I thought.  I'm using Apple
Mail set to plain text. I double-checked and the apostrophes look fine
on this end, and John's is the first complaint I've ever had about my
apostrophe key. I had the Hitatchi diagram information which was the
point of my email. It's confusing to me so I cited my computer, my
drives, and my current setup, hoping that would give someone an idea of
what my Hitatchi jumper settings should be.
Thanks again.
Ron