[G4] please help

Bob Schmidt bob58523 at charter.net
Sun Aug 28 19:08:52 PDT 2005

Hi,

It does have a pci scsi card in it. I removed all the partitions on the
disk with the yellow dog disk utility (except for the apple partiton
map). But it will not boot with the os9 disk, it keeps coming up with a
disk and a flashing "?" on it. I did try booting with the os 10 disk,
but it didi not see the hard drive. Yet, yellow dog see the disk?

Bob