[G4] Possible TechTool Pro issue

Matthew Wensley mwensley at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 30 10:52:01 PDT 2005

I recently received an update to TTPro, to 4.0.5

I ran the programme, and thought everything was fine, but I have
started having strange behaviour.

Just about every programme now freezes for 10 - 20 seconds on an
intermittent basis. For example, iTunes will be playing and will
suddenly freeze, the beach ball comes out and spins, then iTunes
resumes as if nothing was wrong. Warcraft III will now suddenly stop
in the middle of a network game, 10 - 20 seconds later starts up again.

This behaviour has happened in every application that I have opened
since running TTP 4.0.5.

I have run Disk Utility and have repaired the permissions, but I
still get the freeze.

Just an FYI