[G4] OS 9/Netscape question

David Russell david at coffeehouseculture.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Dec 6 04:11:35 PST 2005

Hi,

I am using a G4 dual processor running at 450 Mhz running OS 9.2.2. I
have just partitioned my HD in preparation for installing OS X and in
the process I did a clean install of OS 9.04 and updates. I use Netscape
7.02 as my mail client. When I opened up Netscape to do my mail, none of
the folders or mail  from the previous version had been imported. I
tried to import the folders using  Netscape  Mail's Import command but
that would only work with Eurdora mail. When  the import Netscape mail
option is selected, the import function does nothing but hang.  I can
see the folders and the mail in my prefs folder but I cannot get them
into Netscape. Obviously I would really like to get my mail back. I
would be grateful for any suggestions.

Thank you.

David