[G4] Ethernet Card for G3 Minitower

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Sat Dec 10 05:57:07 PST 2005

Any standard pci ethernet card that is compatible with your computer
and operating system will work...
Here are is a link to a page were people are reporting their success
with PCI ethernet cards..

http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/OSX/os_x_network_cards.html

Also check this out ...
http://db.tidbits.com/getbits.acgi?tbart=07737

Of-course the best card to buy in most cases is the one that is mac
compatible from the manufacturer and says right on the box, etc...
works with macs os (the one your using) and does not exclude your
hardware...

Daniel J. Brieck Jr.