[G4] It's Fixed was(Help with older powermac)

Michael Danieals escortgt1995 at msn.com
Sun Dec 11 07:04:23 PST 2005

Thanks for the info, and the apple link John.

The problem was that I did not turn on all the 7.5.5 extensions. I read the
manual for OT and found I had not finnished the update for 7.5.5 buy going
into the Ext.manager and checking "7.5.5 All". After I did that all the
hidden ext's showed up including three ext's for the Ethernet, the main one
being "Apple Built-in Ethernet".

Would love to update to 7.6.x, but don't have 7.6 to begin with, so the
updates won't work.

      Thanks again for all the help,
               Michael