[G4] G4 AGP Graphics Upgraded processor Tempo Trio Card - Disk Transfer and Port Problems

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Mon Dec 12 10:33:15 PST 2005

I would first think about an OS upgrade 10.4 has a variety of fixes
that may help.

Also check with the vendors of third party peripherals for driver
upgrades.

I had a lot of CD burning problems using Toast and OS burning, turns
out it was the media some brands are just better than others.
Also sometimes burning at a lower setting helps.

Brian

G4 gigE 1.0 GHz Powerlogix, 1 GB RAM