[G4] Software Update Question - I am so behind

Anne Keller-Smith earthpigz at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 12 16:00:03 PST 2005

Hi,

I neglected to pay any attention to Software Update lo these many
months, and now I am confronted with multiple updates. For example,
there are Security Updates going back to 2003. I did do the v.10.2.8
combo update sometime last year, so does that mean I don't have to do
some of them? Do I do the most recent, or will that bungle things?
Also, does Software Update know not to install anything Apple puts out
for Tiger (scary thought). I mean, it knows I have 10.2.8 and doesn't
suggest anything inappropriate?

Many thanks in advance,

Anne Keller Smith
Down to Earth Web Design