[G4] Single or Dual??

Mike Tweedie mac at springerlabs.com
Tue Dec 13 15:12:52 PST 2005

Excellent post Phil, thank you.

I do a lot if image editing, and now spend lot of time restoring vintage
photos. Next step for me is to start stitching some video together, but
nothing major.

Though I don't specifically need dual, I will be using an OS and apps that
can leverage the extra CPUIs. Just not sure it's worth the extra dough at
this point.

Thanks again.

Mike