[G4] Connect one monitor and two macs??

Russell russells at strodtbeck.org
Tue Dec 13 20:31:43 PST 2005

Aaron

I have a Mac G$ 400 and a PC  that run through one Monitor using a Data
Switch and works   find. The only thing is that I must always start
the Mac with the switch set to the Mac other wise my monitor needs a
startup signal to activate it out of sleep. Once the startup screen
shows up then I can switch to another computer. The Pc will startup
fine without having to  switch to it... You may have to start on mac
then after the startup screen is active then switch to the Other Mac
and start it.

Russell