[G4] G4 MDD fans

Aaron Willems aaron at macmanifest.com
Wed Dec 14 17:43:16 PST 2005

Fernando,

They were never any quiet ones. There was noisy and less noisy. If you
have the orginal Rev.1 MDD G4's, they had the really noisy fans. The Rev.2
had the less noisy ones. Someone else on the list, may be able to provide
a link to a site which can show you the difference. I had an original MDD,
and it was a beast. Apple did provide an fan upgrade for the original
MDD's. Sometimes I see them on sale on Ebay.

Regards,

--
Aaron Willems
aaron at macmanifest.com
http://www.MacManifest.com
Spreading the Good Word about Today's Macintosh.