[G4] Tigers Tales

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Thu Dec 15 13:57:24 PST 2005

Dan,

As a good rule of thumb don't use Installer disks for older computers
on newer ones... So yes you can use the Disks form the ibook on the
MDD, but I would not use the MDD disks on the ibook, because it will
not contain the drivers it needed to run the newer ibook since it did
not exist when the MDD was released..

Daniel J. Brieck Jr.