[G4] newer os/faster processsor and i tunes question

dapper dan dapperdan7 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 11:22:56 PST 2005

i am running mac os 10.2.8 on my 867 powerbook g4.can i put a newer os on my
hard drive and what is the cost of this and where do i purchase it?i would
like to run something as new as possible since i want to run pro tools mbox
onto the book.

also,i s there anything complicated about dumping my itunes music collection
onto an external portable hard drive?

and finally,is it possible and worthwhile moneywise to install a faster
processor in my book or better to just look toward buying a new one?

thanx much
happy holidaze
dan