[G4] moving itunes to external drive(firewire)

paul hrbacek yrorde at mac.com
Thu Dec 22 00:46:28 PST 2005

I have a G4 350 accelerated to 1 gighz with 1 gig of ram & 2 internal
HDs

reading the o'reilly pocket guide to OS 10.4 it looks like he's
saying that it requires some special technique to
move your itunes file to the external drive. Is he trying to sell
another book, because I seem to have done it by dragging and dropping.
2nd question my number pad crashes the computer, I have changed the
keyboard back to the mac keyboard and                       the
problem is the same. Using a trick you guys talked about in an
earlier conversation I unplugged the
keyboard                          and the dvd tray stopped opening on
startup.
  any help would be appreciated.
paul