[G4] Newcomer to G4 - query on hard disks

Ian Piper ianpiper at mac.com
Fri Dec 23 09:17:20 PST 2005

Thanks for the quick reply James. I'm glad that it looks like what I
want to do is achievable.

Regarding the master/slave switch question, could you elaborate? The
reason I ask is that back in the distant past when I last did this,
it was necessary to have one device on an IDE channel as a master and
the other as a slave, unless the devices and IDE cable allowed Cable
Select.

Thanks again,

Ian.
ianpiper at mac.com