[G4] Bellsouth DSL

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 4 13:07:12 PST 2005

Hi, Dale!

I have loved my BellSouth DSL with a 2WIRE modem; currently a 1700 that has
3 Ethernet ports on the back and supports wireless, being able to connect up
to five computers (which we often do in various configurations).  I had a
little problem getting online with the 1100 and my iBook with OS X via
Internet until I got a Mac tech, but I was able to install all my computers
unassisted with this upgrade.  I currently have two computer via Ethernet
(PC and G5) and 3 wireless (Dell laptop with Belkin card, Dell Desktop with
wireless USB, and an iBook with an Airport card).

2WIRE support for BellSouth DSL has been exceptional on my end...

Hope you find a workable solution!

Valerie Maples

Macintosh Dual 2 GHz Power PC G5
1 GB DDR SDRAM