[G4] Windows XP PC on Apple Network

Jim Pacyga jim.pacyga at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 5 14:26:39 PST 2005

Not sure about the appletalk printer part, but just allow Samba
connections (Windows Sharing under the Sharing Pref panel) and you
should be able to use Cmd-K in the finder to open a server.  Just type
in smb://<server-name> and it should prompt you to connect to a share
that is available on that machine.

As for the printer - try also allowing printer sharing from the Sharing
Pref panel and with luck it will allow the printers on the mac to be
seen by both other macs and the win boxes.