[G4] Power Supply Problem

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Sun Feb 6 10:46:19 PST 2005

Joel, this is probably a dumb question. Have you checked the energy
pref. panel. There is a check box there that is set to spin down the
hard drives whenever possible. Otherwise, I agree that the power supply
is possibly at fault. I just traded in a quicksilver machine that was
quite frankly - awful. I went through powermax.com. They allow trades
like this and can get you another g4 or whatever you wish.

David