[G4] Power Supply Problem

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 7 04:15:40 PST 2005

There was no suspicion of the RAM until I sold it and the machine it went in
experienced problems "seeing the HD" and then quit spinning/ loading.  Sent
in RAM, it was tested and replaced, and worked in the second machine.
Previously Apple had replaced 2 HD, 2 optical drives and 2 logic boards
before replacing the machine.  Theory now is that the RAM caused logic board
problems which caused component failure.

Valerie