[G4] Power Supply Problem

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 7 07:06:10 PST 2005

As I said, I no longer have it or the machine.  I believe it was Lifetime
Memory (who readily replaced it now that we knew it was bad) DIMM, 133, if
memory serves me correctly.  It was supplied with the computer when
Make-A-Wish bought the computer from PC Connection as a free upgrade at time
of purchase.

Valerie