[G4] OT Unreal Problem

transform baggins at ihug.co.nz
Sun Feb 13 23:36:26 PST 2005

you need to update your version to the latest.
then add the bonus packs and maps.
pc versions same as mac once unziped
don't use installers except the mod one if you have the mod installer
for mac.

p.s if you are intending to network with pc boys make sure they have
not used the wrong version as not all pc versions work with the mac
version.

many gg"s