[G4] 867 Crash - Help

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Tue Feb 22 16:42:27 PST 2005

Linda,
This Apple KB article
<http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=58442> says that three
beeps indicate that no installed RAM passes power-on self test. Did you
recently change out your RAM? Do you have any spare RAM you can use to
test? Other than that it may be a motherboard failure of some sort. If
you can get it to boot, use your Hardware Test CD (you have to start up
the machine using the HW Test CD) to help narrow things down.
Good luck,
Mel

"Golf can best be defined as an endless series of tragedies obscured by
the occasional miracle."
~Anonymous