[G4] 12" Apple Performa CRT on a G4/1ghz MP???

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Tue Feb 22 16:53:56 PST 2005

Apple KB http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=112518 shows
that the 12" RGB display is a single-frequency display at 512x384, and
vertical sync of 60.15 Hz. It was probably made for a specific on-board
video circuit. The 14" Performa Display shows 640x480 at 66.7 Hz, if
that is your display. My GeForce 4 Ti has 60 and 67 Hz settings, so
maybe your GeForce 4 MX could sync to them. I don't know how exact it
has to be. You can try to get the old Twin Turbo also, who know what
frequencies it might support.
HTH,
Mel

"The ardent golfer would play Mount Everest if somebody would put a
flagstick on top."
~ Pete Dye