[G4] 867- CD stuck - HELP

Polkadoter at aol.com Polkadoter at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 09:10:28 PST 2005

I put the CD with no better success - still beeps 3 times.  I'll have to take
it in.  But my problem now is how do I get the Cd out its my #1 of the
Panther install - and I can't be without it.  The keyboard button doesn't work, the
mouse hold down, opened the mirrored door but don't see a manual eject button
- unless I'm missing it.  Please help.
Thanks, Linda

In a message dated 2/22/2005 1:59:59 PM Central Standard Time,
paul.moortgat at pandora.be writes:
I should startup with the install CD and repair it from there.

Paul Moortgat