[G4] 867- CD stuck - Fixed

Polkadoter at aol.com Polkadoter at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 10:47:15 PST 2005

Thanks for all the advice - but finally had to open it up - take it out -
once I could access the eject button it came right out - funky design - should of
made the mirror door a bit bigger so you can
access the buttons.   Oh well, got it out, and I'm still getting 3 chimes on
startup and no response so off to the apple store or compusa for repairs.
Not sure which one would be cheaper or faster.
Thanks again,
Linda