[G4] keyboard recommendations?

Ron Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Fri Feb 25 01:14:30 PST 2005

On 24 Feb, 2005, at 12:21, Joshua Hough wrote:

I fried the pro keyboard (M7803) on my G4 by using the wrong AC adapter
on my USB hub, so I need a new one.  Apple discontinued the black key
version, so only the white key is available.  Ebay is no good - they're
all used.

Who makes a non-white, non-wireless OSX-compatible keyboard that has
volume, mute and media-eject keys?  Any personal recommendations?
Thanks,
-Josh

Too bad that you don't want to get a "used" Pro keyboard, I have both
versions (white or black keys) available at a very reasonable price
plus shipping costs. If you decide to go that route, email me off-list
at ronsteinke at mac.com.