[G4] HP DVD Writer 630i

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Sat Feb 26 11:02:52 PST 2005

Check the Drive Compatibility Database at www.xlr8yourmac.com. They
have reports on all sorts of different DVD and CD drives. The reports
will also generally tell you what you have to do to get the most
functionality out of your drive. Pioneer and Sony drives tend to be the
most compatible with Macs, since Apple uses them.
Mel

"May thy ball lie in green pastures - and not in still waters."
~Author Unknown