[G4] Re: G4 Digest, Vol 6, Issue 23

Richard M. Kriss rmkriss at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 28 17:54:21 PST 2005

I checked with www.xlr8yourmac.com there is nothing in the database on the
HP dvd630.  Called HP they said there drives work the XP with its latest
patches. The person I talked doubted if it would work with Mac. Called Best
Buy and they sell nothing that will work with a  Mac and they offered a
store credit. I don't want a store credit...... I want  a DVD burner that
can be installed in an external firewire enclosure.  Sounds like I am SOL.

Dick