[G4] Windows Emulator Choice for G4??

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Mon Feb 28 18:15:02 PST 2005

Check out Virtual PC for Mac with a Google search.  The Apple web site
has 62 hits on "virtual pc."  Virtual PC was a product of Connectix
until Microsoft bought it out.  Initial magazine reports on the latest
version, the first produced by Microsoft, were positive.  SoftWindows
died many years ago.

A Google search on "windows emulator for macintosh" brings up a product
that has not yet become prominent.

Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,
proactive self-defense is for the rest of us.