[G4] Re: HP DVD Writer 630i

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Mon Feb 28 19:44:54 PST 2005

I think Best Buy carries the Pioneer DVR-108. That is what I have in my
Quicksilver G4 and with PatchBurn III installed it works great.
Exchange the HP for the Pioneer and all should be good.

"It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place the world is
when one is playing golf."
~ Robert Lynd