[G4] Memory Mixing Problems (pc100 & pc133)

Kevin Avery pipergeek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 11:07:05 PST 2005

You have to look at these types of problems systematically, first
thing I would suspect is the new DIMM. I would pull all the other RAM
out and put the new one in the first slot and run the machine for a
while just to verify that it is good. Then I would add one DIMM of the
128s at a time and run the machine for a while in between each change.

Good luck,

take care,
Kevin Avery