[G4] Karaoke

Jay E. Krauss, Jr. jekrauss at charter.net
Fri Jan 7 17:59:32 PST 2005

	Amazing Slow Downer (ronimusic.com) has a Karaoke option,
which claims to work with some stereo music tracks (depending on how
the music is mixed in the recording). I have not had need to avail of
this option, so cannot comment on how well it works. I don't believe
it has the ability to save the resulting output; however, Audio
Hijack (rogueamoeba.com) is able to capture audio output to file from
other programs. I have not had need to use it with Amazing Slow
Downer, but I have had very good results with Safari, Real Player,
and iTunes, so would expect it to work with ASD, also.
	Both programs can be downloaded and allow some limited use to
see if they will work before deciding to purchase for full capability.