[G4] Harddrive problem

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Wed Jan 12 07:57:10 PST 2005

DiskWarrior sees the bad drive.  Maybe your OS X installer CD can too.
If not, look into doing the refrigerator freezer overnight trick.  This
sometimes brings the drive to life, temporarily.  Others can explain
better than I.  Also, look in the archives of this list or the G-List.

Again, good luck,

Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,
proactive self-defense is for the rest of us.