[G4] Substitution fonts

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jan 14 10:30:52 PST 2005

Dear Jon I appreciate your answer.  I am however only new to the computer (6
months) and am learning ten squillion things at once, and then keep getting
caught up on really simple basic stuff from time to time.

 I found the OS 9 System Folder and fonts no problem. But as I tried to
figure out how to move them en mass I used the option key and a box appeared
saying "copying 112 items to "Fonts""

Don't know what I've done,
Don't know how to proceed... Help etc

Tony