[G4] PLAY CHESS! OWC comment re testing processor upgrades

Rick Nagle cms01 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jul 4 13:07:53 PDT 2005

Hey Steve,

Well, I also have a Mercury Extreme 1.5Ghz upgrade processor, for my
Sawtooth,
and never did the chess test until today, have notice, from time to time,
when the process reach 100%, the application would quit.

However, with the Chess test, the application did in fact quit 2 in a row,
never got to 5 games, ( setting where default with computer vs computer )

So, you mention OWC will replace the processor?
how does one get the ball rolling for a new processor, that can pass the
Chess Test.?

Richard