[G4] Sawtooth Drive Install Hardware

Carlos carlos3543 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 8 17:18:56 PDT 2005

Thanks all for the tips.  Although I like the cardboard solution the
best I discovered I have the "U" bracket already for stacking two
drives in the rear (no 3) bay. I just didn't realize that you need to
bend the arms in.  Doesn't seem like a real "Apple-like" solution, and
I thought I was missing a plate or something.  Now I've got four drives
in the machine! (Can't have too much storage in a media server). Only
problem is one of my ATA ribbon cables is too short to span between two
drives in bays 1 & 2, so they're awkwardly stacked until I can find a
longer cable.  Thanks again, listers!

Carlos

--
Go Mets!