[G4] G4 450Mhz sawtooth, connectivity with Apple TFT displays

Bart Oonk bart_oonk at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 06:21:12 PDT 2005

Hi,
I have a G4, AGP (sawtooth), 450Mhz, running OS9.1
I want to get an Apple TFT screen; my G4 has a ADC port (as well as VGA
port) but I don't want to upgrade to OSX . I am confused whether this is
possible or not. Ideally I like to get one with an aluminium surround, or if
not possible one with a transparant surround)  Ideal size is 20/21 inch, but
I might consider other sizes. When buying a display (used or new) what do I
need to look out for whether it will work with my G4? Many thanks for any
advice!