[G4] How to Grab a Frame from a DVD

Anthony Kluck weho90069 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 11 11:07:50 PDT 2005

So far as I can tell, SnapNDrag doesn't override the block in Apple's
DVD player. I just downloaded it, installed it, and tried taking screen
captures from a film I'm writing an essay on. Each time the DVD player
goes black-screen when I attempt to do screen caps... How did you
manage to do it? Anyone else have a workaround? I'm not a pirate
(arrrrgh!) but I happen to need screen caps from some films for my
writing projects when professional stills aren't available.
Thanks,
Anthony
Power Mac G4 (AGP)
CPU Type: PowerPC G4  (2.9)