[G4] Problem after installing iPhoto 05 as upgrade

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Tue Jul 12 09:53:32 PDT 2005

I don't know if this will help but if you still have a full backup of
your original iPhoto library, I would copy that to a different drive
and use the iPhoto preferences to point to it as your library, if all
goes well it should convert all photos to the new format. Be sure and
keep your backup copy.(just in case)

As for the RAW images I have had no problems with the import from
both my canon powershot and rebel.

Brian

G4 gigE 1.0 GHz Powerlogix, 1 GB RAM