[G4] Slot-Load faceplate for Sawtooth?

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Thu Jul 14 10:18:25 PDT 2005

Greetings ( + )!( + )

On Jul 14, 2005, at 9:50 AM, Carlos wrote:

> Dear Listers:
>
> I'd like to replace the zip drive in my G4 AGP Graphics (Sawtooth)
> which I never  use with a slot-loading DVD-ROM drive. Is there a cover
> faceplate that would match the Sawtooth plastics? They have the
> vertical dark/light gray stripes. Alternatively, is there a blank
> faceplate that I could cut-out an access slot?  Thanks.
>
> Carlos

Hi Carlos ( + )!( + )

I don't think that there's room for a DVD-ROM drive where the zip drive
is located. Well at least not on my G4 AGP Graphics. If you don't have
it, get the Setting Up Your Power Macintosh G4 pdf. called "G4 install
manual.pdf from the apple page.

Best Regards, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
I know, when people see a cat's litter box, they always say, "Oh, have
you got a cat?"  Just once I want to say, "No, it's for company!"