[G4] Pioneer DVR-10x Firmware upgrade packages for Mac

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Sat Jul 16 17:44:20 PDT 2005

Greetings ( + )!( + )

On Jul 16, 2005, at 9:58 AM, James Pacyga wrote:

> DVR-109 (v1.55)
> http://www.macbidouille.com/downloads/DVR109_FW155EU2.sit
>
> (ignore the file names they are wrong to make the tool work as it is
> hardcoded)
>
> Older drives can use DVRFlash for Mac - see the reference links here...
> http://forums.xlr8yourmac.com/action.lasso?-database=faq.fp3&-
> layout=FaqList&-response=answer.faq.lasso&-recordID=34209&-
> search_______________________________________________

Pioneer Releases v1.57 Firmware For DVR-109 and DVR-A09
10:43 AM CST
Posted By: Ian
Pioneer Japan has released yet another set of firmware updates for
their second generation 16x DVD±RW drives, the DVR-109 and DVR-A09.
Here is the change log for firmware v1.57:
DVD-R/+R DL Writability has improved
  DVD-R/+R Writability has improved
  Support New +R 8x Media
  (8x writing:UmeDisc/Wealth Fair)

DVR-109 v1.57 - Download

DVR-A09 v1.57 - Download
  Pioneer has also updated their list of supported media to reflect the
changes in the new 1.57 firmware. If you have any comments or
questions, feel free to leave them in our forum.
http://www.cdrlabs.com/#4

Best Regards, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
I know, when people see a cat's litter box, they always say, "Oh, have
you got a cat?"  Just once I want to say, "No, it's for company!"