[G4] Non-G4, but still computer relevant

Melinda mgarrelts at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 12:30:39 PDT 2005

Thought I would ask here since this is my major source
of computer info.

I bought a B&W G3 to experiment with, it worked fine.
I went on vacation, came back, no powering up.  Surge
protectors are fine, no ther damaged items, switched
power cords, just in case.  All I can get is a quick
LED flash from the mobo, and a quick jump as the fans
know there is power, for a second.

Is this definitely a power supply issue, or is it much
worse?

Melinda

If you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.