[G4] Pioneer 109

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Tue Jul 19 12:31:00 PDT 2005

   The update is a good things to do, but it is not absolute. It
depends on what versions is there already and what the updates are
fixing and improving on. So if one just would watch DVD's and burning
CD's the flash updates would probably not help much.

All that you do is download the utility and run it. It puts up a
little progress bar to show how the flash progress is going and then
it is done. Takes about 1 or 2 minutes or so to update...

Daniel J. Brieck Jr.