[G4] Mic for G4

Don Hinde don at hinde.net
Sat Jul 30 16:13:51 PDT 2005

Peter,

I use a Logitech USB mike, $30 00 US List -  Apple, Best Buy, CompUSA, - do
a price search for cheaper price ..  requires OS 9.0 Min.

Here is a recent clearance for an Apple Plain Talk mike. You'll have to
check specs to see if it will work with your system.
http://www.megamacs.com/v1/index.php?action=view&pid=1399663

Don