[G4] Memory vendors

Philip J Robar philip.robar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 16:10:02 PDT 2005

On Jun 1, 2005, at 3:35 PM, SLarsonIH at aol.com wrote:

> In short, both my son and I have MDD Dual 867's with a gig of ram. His
> birthday is coming up so I thought I'd get each of us another gig
> (two 512 sticks)
> and max out our machines.  Has anyone had good or bad experiences
> with Coast to
> Coast memory, (1-800-4-Memory) ?

Just bought the least expensive 256MB ($15) stick they had for my
powerbook.

Shipping was free. (I opted for insurance for an additional $1.) I
got email at each stage of the process. It showed up on time. It works.

http://www.dealram.com is a good place to check prices.

I have no loyalty when it comes to memory purchases. I usually buy
the least expensive memory I can find locally, figuring that if it
doesn't work I'll just return it.

Phil