[G4] Dual Layer DVD Unit=> Pioneer DVR-109, DVR-110

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Thu Jun 2 07:44:28 PDT 2005

I can't recall where I read the blurb about which (dual/double layers) DL's the 100 would write vs the 109.  Nor could I vouch for it's accuracy even if I had read it.  But, I agree that anybody that needed a DVD writer did the right thing by buying the DVR-109 for about $50.  My own systems show a steady progress from the DVR-103 to the -109, and no doubt others will follow.

--Steve