[G4] Re: G4 Digest, Vol 10, Issue 6

Steve Adams adamss99 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 4 21:00:06 PDT 2005

The main trick to rescuing something wet is in the drying process.

It must get cleaned with distilled water or alcohol as soon as
possible. Rinse several times.

Next, immediately start drying with a hair dryer on the high setting.
Dry as quickly as possible but make sure it is 100% dry before quitting.

Any moisture left will start growing mildew which will eat up the
circuit boards.

Steve Adams