[G4] Digital Audio

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 6 11:42:57 PDT 2005

Harmon Kardon isub

The work quite well and plug in via USB or mini plug (depending on the
model) and you can find them on ebay reasonably or buy them new.  The
only drawback I have found is there is a limit to how loud you can get
them to be.  Quite adequate for a computer though and works as a stereo
in a medium sized room for background music.  If you want more plug
into your real stereo auxilary and boost the noise as per your stereo
wattage.

There are many small sub and speaker sets for sale out there.

jj

On 6-Jun-05, at 2:35 PM, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com